Billing and Payment Information
Billing Is To:
- Your health fund and medicare: they receive the invoice electronically from Nedlands Anaesthesia for the maximum rebate claimable.
- Patient: if there is an out-of-pocket expense this invoice will be sent by Nedlands Anaesthesia to the patient and is payable within 21 days. Or if the patient prepaid for their surgery they will receive a fully paid invoice after their procedure.
- DVA: The Department of Veterans’ Affairs will receive all Veteran Affairs invoices directly from Nedlands Anaesthesia.
- Insurance companies: receive patient’s workers’ compensation claims directly from Nedlands Anaesthesia.
For these patients full payment for their anaesthesia is required one week prior to their procedure.
- These are patients that have no Australian Medicare (includes Reciprocal Medicare Cover)
- Patients without private health cover or an inadequate level of cover
- Patients with overseas insurance
- Patients having cosmetic surgery
Bill Paying Options:
- Direct transfer: into your anaesthetist’s bank account. The Doctors Banking Details are on your invoice.
- Credit Card: please ring the rooms on (08) 92002233 with your Mastercard or Visa details.
- Cheque/money order: You can also pay by personal cheques or Australian post money orders made out to the doctor not the practice.
Please note: Personal cheques are not accepted as pre payment unless it has been cleared prior to your surgery (this usually takes 10 business days)